Kamloops – Start and finish control
|Revelstoke||240 km||Stores / Restaurants||No||No||Yes|
|Lake Louise||474 km||Meal||No||Limited||Yes|
|Beauty Creek||621 km||Sandwich||No||No||No|
|Valemount||833 km||Light meal||No||Limited||Yes|
|Blue River||925 km||Light meal||No||Limited||Yes|
|Wells Gray||1058 km||Snack||No||No||No|
- Route sheets and maps showing the control locations will be supplied for support crews.
- Each rider will be permitted to have 2 drop bags. One drop bag will be transported to Golden and then forwarded to Clearwater. The other bag will go to Jasper only. Pack accordingly. Maximum size for drop bags not to exceed 10″ x 10″ x 20″ (250mm c 250mm x 500mm) and 15 lbs (7kg).
- There will be water, sport drink powder, vegetable soup, fruit and some type of sweet at all controls. Meals will be provided at all controls as noted in the above table.
- Sleeping accommodations at Golden, Jasper and Clearwater will be mats on the floor with blankets provided for each rider. A limited number of mats and blankets will be provided at Lake Louise, Valemount and Blue River. Private accommodations (motels, B&B, etc.) are available where noted and must be arranged by riders.
- Control accommodation is on a first come, first served basis.
- Showers are available at Golden, Jasper and Clearwater only.